PAMELA Selani (43), who allegedly killed and buried three people in her yard, appeared in court yesterday.

She appeared in the Pretoria Magistrates Court on three counts of murder and was remanded in custody.

Daily Sun published the story on Friday under the headline, “Backyard killing field!”

Read: Fake sangoma makes ‘client’ confess to killing, burying 3 people in…

According to residents, the woman’s 17-year-old son confessed to murders he and his mother allegedly committed.

He was taken to a sangoma, where he apparently confessed to killing three people and burying them in their yard.

Community leader Georgia Setlhare (38) said the boy claimed they killed his mother’s boyfriend in 2016 and buried him, his mother’s second boyfriend in June 2018, and in December his 20-year-old brother when he threatened to tell police of the murders.

The suspect’s aunt, Thobeka Sopam (57), said they didn’t know what had happened to all the people who’d gone missing.

Last week, police spokeswoman Brigadier Mathapelo Peters said crime scene experts processed the scene.

“Firstly, we’ll establish if indeed there are human remains as per the confession made to the police,” Peters told Daily Sun at the time.

“Once that has been done we have to determine the identity of the people buried there.”

Selani’s case was postponed to 18 August for a bail application.-Daily Sun

Loading...

Are You Looking for a NEW JOB?

Are you looking for a job or maybe you are already working but want a new job? We have you covered on our Jobs Listings website. We post only genuine jobs and you can apply for free. See All Jobs Here