A lady is going viral on social media after her house caught fire while she was dancing and twerking on live Instagram.

The lady who busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in the kitchen until it almost too late and she almost burnt down the house.

READ ALSO: Lady Squanda escapes jail

She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.

Read: Mashura: Akazvarira mwana mumugodhi mvura ichisvika muhuro

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter, However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

Watch the video below :

View this post on Instagram

House nearly burned down…. 😜😳😂 😂

A post shared by DrippingLive (@drippinlive) on

-Antinka

 

Loading...

Are You Looking for a NEW JOB?

Are you looking for a job or maybe you are already working but want a new job? We have you covered on our Jobs Listings website. We post only genuine jobs and you can apply for free. See All Jobs Here