File Picture

PROPERTY worth thousands of dollars was gutted after a thatched house was caught in a veld fire on Sunday evening.

Muzarabani rural district council chairperson Ashton Chiweshe confirmed the inferno.

Read: Watch: Wife beats up hubby like a dog in front of kids

“Property belonging to Graria Mtemaringa was burnt but people managed to escape without injuries, the fire was caused by a veld fire which came uncontrolled,” Chiweshe said.

Last month a fuel dealer in St Alberts burnt his room and her child after, fuel which he kept in his room caught fire.-Byo24

Loading...

Are You Looking for a NEW JOB?

Are you looking for a job or maybe you are already working but want a new job? We have you covered on our Jobs Listings website. We post only genuine jobs and you can apply for free. See All Jobs Here