Home Sports Peter Ndlovu Misses Out On US$120 000 House Gift From Sakunda

Peter Ndlovu Misses Out On US$120 000 House Gift From Sakunda

Warriors’ legend and Mamelodi Sundowns team manager Peter Ndlovu missed out on a US$120 000 house gift after demanding that he be paid to attend the unveiling of Sakunda Holdings’ sponsorship of highlanders and Dynamos.
The energy giant last month unveiled a US$5.3 million sponsorship for the country’s two biggest football clubs and also gifted a house worth US$120 000 to the late football icon George Shaya’s family and houses worth US$90 000 to Madinda Ndlovu and Moses Chunga.

Peter was also in line to get a similar house to Shaya, but he had to be present for the offer to be extended to him.

“Peter was invited well on time, but he insisted that he be paid for gracing the function. He wanted about US$6 000 in appearance fees. The organizers wanted the house gift to be a surprise to him and hence could not let the cat out of the bag. Even Madinda went thinking he was just a guest, but his younger brother wanted more,” said a source.

Madinda shed tears when Sakunda Holdings boss Kuda Tagwirei broke the big news about the house gift. -Chronicle

Tembisa Mother:10 babies died on delivery

An inquiry instituted by Independent News & Media in response to questions about the veracity of their reports about the “birth of decuplets” in Gauteng has found “two of the 10 babies died” while being delivered by their mother Gosiame Sithole.
This announcement was made by Independent executive chairperson Dr. Iqbal Survé, who presented the findings of the report on Wednesday.

The inquiry was headed by human rights advocate Michael Donen SC.

LATEST: Nelson Chamisa ,Tendai Biti in serious trouble

“The story of the mother is a sad story. It is not the outcome we could have predicted. It’s not something we thought we would end up with,” said Survé.

According to Survé, eight of the babies survived and were admitted to the neonatal ICU department at Steve Biko Academic Hospital in Pretoria.

At the time, the hospital and the Gauteng health department denied decuplets were delivered there.

At the centre of the birth, Survé alleged on Wednesday, was a Nigerian doctor who used the pseudonym “Roberto”.

Survé said the media house would publish a series of videos to reveal more details on what happened to the mother and babies.-TimesLIVE

Loading...
Previous articleTembisa Mother:10 babies died on delivery
Next articleTheRiver1Magic: Actor Lawrence Maleka(Zolani) bids farewell