With a luxury car collection that rivals that of international superstars, it was only fitting for Andile Mpisane to spoil himself with another one for his birthday.
The Royal AM chairperson gave his followers a look at his new flashy wheels, which arrived in time for his 22nd birthday on Wednesday, 15 March.
ANDILE MPISANE SHOWS OFF BIRTHDAY WHEELS
In an Instagram post that had Mzansi in chest pains, Andile showed off his latest car – a Mercedes-Maybach S-Class, which recently launched in South Africa.
According to Top Auto, the car has a starting price of R4,5 million.
ALSO READ: MaMkhize’s Son Andile Faces Arrest
In the clip, Andile and his wife Tamia pose in front of the two-tone car, the latest in his multi-million rand garage.
“El Patron”, he captioned the image, referencing infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.
The Maybach comes just two months after Andile showed off his R20 million Brabus G63, also manufactured by Mercedes Benz.
Take a look at the monster machine on the right….
The car was later seen being driven by MaMkhize at Max’s Lifestyle all-white party on Saturday, 7 January.
LUXURY CAR COLLECTION
It’s no secret that Andile Mpisane has a huge garage to house his luxury cars.
They include, amongst many others;
- Nissan GT-R valued at R2.7 million
- BMW i8 valued at R2.1 million, and a chrome-finished McLaren GT valued at over R4 million.
- Mercedes Benz Maybach GLS600 valued at over R4 million
- Mercedes Benz Onyx G7 valued at over R12 million
- Lamborghini Huracan worth over R10 million.
- Mercedes-Benz C63 S coupe and a GLC SUV, both valued at over R2 million each
- Lamborghini Urus valued at over R5 million
- Bentley Bentayga valued at over R4 million
- Rolls Royce-Cullinan valued at over R10 million