Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to undertake studies at Harrison Middleton University USA. The HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and debate project in the field of humanities intended for the latest university graduate in any area of interest in humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue and intellectual and professional enrichment.
The Fellowship provides emerging scholars exposure to the history of Western civilization concepts, networking possibilities for a wide range of academics, lifelong students, readers and thinkers from a wide spectrum of fields, and credited authorship in two university journals. Except for participation at the conference, all tasks of the HMU Fellowship in Ideas may be carried out from any place with appropriate telephone and internet access.
- Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- Institution: Harrison Middleton University
- Study in: Arizona, USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment
- Program Period: Nine months
- Deadline: November 01, 2022
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A $500 stipend.
- The opportunity to participate in virtual Socratic discussions with university faculty.
- Online publication in the HMU Blog and HMU: Dialogues.
- At the conclusion of the Fellowship term, a complimentary library of five Great Books Foundation publications.
To be eligible for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Have received a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree (in any field).
- Have an interest in the humanities and the great ideas of Western civilization.
- Have outstanding reading, writing, and communication abilities.
- Commit to writing two blog entries for the HMU Blog and one book review, based on a Great Books Foundation publication to be determined, for HMU: Dialogues.
How to Apply for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this fellowship:
(1) Fill out the application form from here.
(2) Prepare the following documents:
- A biographical statement of no more than 500 words that addresses your background as a student, your interest in the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- An appropriately cited expository essay of no more than 1500 words.
- Plus a works cited page, applying your interest to a great idea in the humanities related to one of these concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, and social science.
(3) Submit your application and writing samples as attached Microsoft Word-compatible documents to Information@hmu.edu
To know more about Fellowship opportunity in humanities from Harrison Middleton University in USA, please visit official website: