National Foods is recruiting and every Zimbabwean with the required skills can apply for this job. See details below;
Become a part of our Customer Operations Team as together we feed and nourish the nation!
We are thrilled to announce the opening of a job opportunity for an exceptionally talented Analyst to join our Sales Team.
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for the generation, analysis, and circulation of business performance statistics for the group as well as providing data analysis for group-wide, cross-functional teams in line with the sales and customer operations plan. This individual must be a detail-oriented and proven self-starter with the ability to drive success through exceptional initiative and independent work ethic. This position will be highly instrumental in supporting the Customer Operations Manager and Sales Teams with accurate and on-time sales statistics and sales operational planning.
See Also: How To Get Started With Crypto Betting
The key Objectives are:
- Sales Tracking and Reporting.
- Customer Case Fill tracking and analysis.
- Sales and operations planning
As the Sales Analyst your key responsibility areas are:
- Producing, analysing, circulating, and maintaining volume, revenue, and margin performance trackers.
- Producing monthly and quarterly business reporting schedules to feed into sales and business performance review presentations.
- Preparation of customer rebate schedules for approval by Regional Sales Managers and Group Sales Executive.
- Tracking, analysing, and submitting to the Customer Operations Manager key internal process efficiency tracking reports.
- Producing and circulating product and order allocation reports to track customer order fill and case fill.
- Tracking field sales team call productivity through tracking daily orders generated vs targeted daily order quantity.
- Compiling and submitting weekly stock in trade tracker and comparison reports for review by the Customer Operations Manager.
- Contributes to ad hoc analysis as needed to improve internal process flows, customer satisfaction and business intelligence.
- Coordinates operational activities with the sales and distribution team to continually improve order cycles and operational procedures and optimize them.
To qualify for this role, you will require the following credentials:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in relevant field, requiring analytical abilities.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Analytical Applications.
- Ability to analyse data and intel from multiple sources and summarize into a concise root cause analysis for use by cross-functional teams in achieving their correct gap closure outcomes.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders.
- Commercial and business acumen.
In return National Foods offers:
- The chance to work under exceptionally talented leadership & further your development.
National Foods Limited is
a leading food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally, whilst constantly recognising,rewarding individual and team performance. If you have a strong desire to succeed and consider yourself to be productive, dedicated, and motivated, then please email [email protected] by Wednesday 20 September 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]